Sharpen Your Skills!
The Driving Range at Apache Wells Country Club is available to both members and non-members. The full-length range with 50 stations is the ideal place to work on your irons and woods.
The adjacent short game area is perfect for chipping and putting.
1 Token (30-35 Balls) $6.00
2 Tokens (65-70 Balls) $11.00
Range Key (16 Tokens) $65.00
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00AM to 5:30PM
The Driving Range Closes Every Monday at 4:00PM for Maintenance.
During Winter Season, January 1st through March 31st, the Driving Range is reserved from 11:30 am-12:30 pm daily to allow afternoon shotgun players to warm up.
We Have a Dress Code in Place to use the Driving Range
- No short-shorts or cut-offs.
- No tank tops, halter-tops, tube-tops, tee shirts or bathing suits.
- Ladies – "Golf Shirts” with collars can be sleeveless.
- Ladies – “Golf shirts” without collars requires sleeves.
- Men – “Golf shirts” must be collared or mock collared shirts.
- Blue jeans are allowed but must be in good condition.
- Metal spikes are not allowed. This rule pertains to the course, driving range, all putting greens, and practice area east of Hole #9.