Sharpen Your Skills!
The Driving Range at Apache Wells Country Club is available to both members and non-members. The full-length range with 50 stations is the ideal place to work on your irons and woods.
The adjacent short game area is perfect for chipping and putting.
|1 Token||30-35 Balls||$6.00|
|2 Tokens||65-70 Balls||$11.00|
|Range Key||16 Tokens||$65.00|
Saturday & Sunday: 6:00AM to 5:00PM
The Driving Range Closes Every Monday at 4:00PM for Maintenance.
Driving Range is reserved from 11:30 am-12:30 pm daily to allow afternoon shotgun players to warm up.
We Have a Dress Code in Place to use the Driving Range
- No short-shorts or cut-offs.
- No tank tops, halter-tops, tube-tops, tee shirts or bathing suits.
- Ladies – "Golf Shirts” with collars can be sleeveless.
- Ladies – “Golf shirts” without collars requires sleeves.
- Men – “Golf shirts” must be collared or mock collared shirts.
- Blue jeans are allowed but must be in good condition.
- Metal spikes are not allowed. This rule pertains to the course, driving range, all putting greens, and practice area east of Hole #9.